Jellyfish Aquarium Projector Led Lights for bedroom Relax Mood Night Lights
Jellyfish Table Lamp Ocean Decoration Color Changing Jellyfish Aquarium Projector Led Lights for Children's bedroom Relax Mood Night Lights
NOTE: If the product is damaged due to transportation. please do not give a bad evaluation, please contact us. We will give you a satisfactory answer. Thank you.
1. Remove the screwand remove the battery cover.
2. Insert 3AA batteries and lock the battery cover(Remove the battery if using the USB cable)Or connect the power with the USB cable to a USB interface(4.5V 450Am)
(Do this step after Step 4 if you are using a USB cable)
3. Remove the cap from the top of the tank.
4. Fill tank with water.
5. Turn on the switch at the base of the lamp
6. Add 3 drops of dishwashing soap into the water and lets it for 1 minute.
7. Dip the 2 jellyfish into the water upside down until fully submerged.If there's some bubbles trapped， shake jellyfish upsidedown to dislodge.
8. Replace the cap back on the tank&enjoy
Note： Do not keep the lamp working for more than 8 hours each day to save the life of the motor.
1. Mesmerizing lifelike Jellyfish with realistic movements, be fascinated as these two neon dotted jellyfish swim majestically around their tank
2. The colors can be randomly set so that with each glance the colors have changed providing a new delight to the eyes and senses.
3. Great for Chidrens night light.
4. Great gift for anyone who loves sea life or simply wants to make a unique design statement.
5. Led Jellyfish lamp, Watch jellyfish models swim quietly, creating a beautiful ambiance.
6. Perfect for the office or home as lighting and fish create a soothing peaceful environment.
Product Type: Lamp
Material: ABS & Acrylic
1 x Mood Lamp
1 xUSB Power
2 x BigJellyfish
If the jellyfish do not swim, add more detergent (Add 3 drops of dishwashing soap into water and lets it for 1 minute.)
When used for the first time, there will be a lot of bubbles on the surface of the jellyfish, which may cause the jellyfish to not float smoothly. After a period of time, after the bubbles disappear, it will swim normally or you can manually remove the bubbles on the surface of the jellyfish.(Dip the 2 jellyfish into water upside down until fully submerged.If there's some bubbles trapped， shake jellyfish upsidedown to dislodge.)